Each month we showcase a handful of candidates who are looking for a new permanent job. Outlined below are “self-written” profiles which gives you a little more insight into the person behind a CV.
Company Accountant / Finance Manager within SME
Conscientious, Honest, Reliable, Thorough, Task focused
What is Mr Dependable looking for?
- Profitable and financially stable business which invests in staff, systems and resources.
- Striving for steady growth and progression.
- Structured and established business processes.
- A calm, even-paced working environment. Infrequent surprises!
- Professional yet informal business culture.
- Ethically and morally compliant with technical and tax regulations.
What’s important to Mr Dependable?
- A well-established role with clearly defined task focused responsibilities.
- Clarity of purpose, authority and responsibilities.
- Openness, honesty and integrity.
- A sense of achievement and satisfaction from completing regular finance tasks, maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records, in support of a company Senior Management Team.
Mr Dependable’s Interests:
Cycling and Motorsport
Hardworking, Loyal, Vivacious, Caring, Funny, Selfless
What is Juliet looking for?
- Rewards and appreciates hard work
- Being a person not a number
- Challenging role
What’s important to Juliet?
- Work life balance – You get out what you put in
- Work hard, play hard
- Being recognised for hard work
- Going above and beyond what is expected
- Discovering new places
- Small batch distilleries /breweries
- Animal welfare
- Being around people who want to be around me (socialising)
Billing Supervisor, Team Leader
Outgoing, Friendly, Passionate, Empathetic, Creative
What is Sam looking for?
Somewhere that I can progress, a company that shows loyalty to its employees and invests in them. A company that will help me progress within my career and that I can stay at for a long time.
What’s important to Sam?
- My family and friends.
- I am very passionate about cooking, having trained in Canada and London.
- Developing myself in my spare time.
- Renovating my 250 year old house.
- LGBT rugby
- Exploring ex-soviet bunkers in the Eastern Block
- Shamefully, trashy reality TV
Finance Director position with commercial involvement in SME or division of larger business.
Reliable FD with change & International experience
What is Financial Conscience looking for?
- Progressive business with growth opportunity
- Friendly staff with a culture of respect and commitment
- Located within 25 miles of Northampton
- Inspirational MD with clear strategy for growth
- Ideally with International trade
What’s important to Financial Conscience?
- Position with challenge and ideally an element of change
- More than just the Finance elements, with operational involvement
- Clear outline of expectations and ability to progress and develop
- Responsible position
Financial Conscience’s Interests:
Reliable, Flexible, Honest, Hardworking, Generous, Approachable
What is Frances looking for?
- Friendly and welcoming
- Job security, approachable managers
- Good training and development
- Forward thinking
What’s important to Frances?
- My family and my foster children, making sure they are all ok and doing well.
- Spending precious time with my granddaughter
- Travelling, reading.
- I am a foster career to age 16+, so when I am not working a lot of my time is spent supporting them.
SME FD/Divisional FD/FC/Head of Finance
Organised, Personable, Curious, Team-player, Dependable
What is James looking for?
Long-term vision that I can buy into and an open & honest culture with colleagues easy to get on with as I prefer collaboration to confrontation.
What’s important to James?
- Work/life balance.
- Team-working across the whole organisation pulling in one direction.
- Variety with a good balance of routine & structured versus ad hoc & strategic.
- Away from work my main interests are sport, music, film, art and travelling.
- I am treasurer of my cricket club (and now only a part-time player). I keep fit through cycling and going to the gym.
- I play the piano, guitar and drums at home for my own amusement.
- I also support my children’s numerous sporting and musical activities as a taxi-driver and assistant coach.
- Travelling is an important part of our family life. I speak French fluently and I enjoy visiting family and friends in France at every opportunity. We have travelled widely across Europe as a family and taken holiday’s further afield to Australia and the USA in recent years.
Account Manager / Assistant Account Manager / Legal Accounts
Motivated, Caring, Sociable, Kind, Determined and Understanding
What is Rainbow looking for?
I believe that a building, office or room is as friendly or as enjoyable as the people in it. We are at work more than we are at home, so as well as looking for job satisfaction I really would like to work with people that are kind and respectful to each other, and work as team. I like to see structure within the business and internal progression and development encouraged.
What’s important to Rainbow?
- What is the most important thing in the world to me? This is my family, they are the reason I strive for success, to provide for them and make them proud.
- My personal achievements are important to me as I never feel you should give up for something you truly want in life, it’s important to have goals and dreams and do your best to achieve them.
- What is also important to me, is to be kind to each other.
- Walking my dog.
Ledger Lover Extraordinaire
Management Accountant / Finance Manager
Capable, Reliable, Honest, Hardworking, Optimistic
What is Ledger Lover Extraordinaire looking for?
- To be part of a successful team
- Mutual respect in an engaging role as part of a successful company
- A positive work environment
What’s important to Ledger Lover Extraordinaire?
- Making a difference
- Being Listened to
- Being part of a team/resolving imbalances
- Feeling valued
- Reaching a successful outcome
Ledger Lover Extraordinaire’s Interests:
- Touring new places
To protect candidates’ identities, they have selected an alias of their choice.
Any CV requests will be discussed with the candidate prior to sending it to you.