Our entrepreneurial client is looking for an Investment Analyst to join their M & A team and provide support to the Senior Management Team on UK acquisitions.
Reporting to the CEO of the UK businesses, responsibilities include:
- Completing financial, buy-side due diligence on a wide range of SME organisations.
- Managing group Mergers and Acquisitions projects
- Drafting reports for submission to the board of directors
- Supporting work streams across the business post acquisition
- Monitoring and controlling M&A project budgets, billing and reporting
- Working on ad hoc projects across the business providing commercial insight, and challenge where appropriate.
- Take ownership of financial models and data manipulation
- ACA, ACCA Finalist or Qualified Accountant
- Previous M & A /Corporate Finance experience with the ability to challenge forecasts, financials etc.
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to provide detailed financial and commercial analysis
- Be able to establish strong working relationships and work on a number of projects simultaneously
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.