We are working with a Northampton based Accountancy Firm who require Tax Manager / Tax Partner to join their business and manage the delivery of taxation services for the firm. They are a customer and people focused organisation, offering flexible working for the right person.
As senior member of the team you will be responsible for:
- Managing the team responsible for delivering taxation services to their clients
- Devising a business plan and driving the strategy for the tax team
- Marketing, networking, and promoting the full range of the firm’s services
- Preparing share valuations reports for employee share schemes
- Advising on corporate restructures, share reorganisations, business acquisitions and succession planning for OMB’s
- Delivery or, and managing technically complex tax projects
- Delivery of other specialist services, such as R & D tax credit claims
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified, with at least 5 years PQE and solid experience in the following areas:
- Corporation Tax compliance
- Preparing share valuation reports, advising on corporate restructures, share reorganisations, business acquisitions and succession planning for OMB’s
- Other tax compliance including self-assessment tax returns and partnership tax returns
- Staff management
- Business generation
- A team player who is client focused with a “can do” attitude
Salary – Competitive
Hours – 37.5 per week
Holidays – 25 days plus statutory days
Pension: in line with auto-enrolment
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not give your consent to Debbie Burbage Recruitment contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please do not apply.