Our client a well established and respected practice in Northampton is looking for a Tax and Business services Assistant.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and other unincorporated entities
- Preparation of self assessment tax returns using our IRIS software
- Review of HMRC correspondence, assessments and statements
- Reconciliation of tax liabilities after preparing computation
- Communication with clients in relation to taxation matters including arranging delivery of information
- Communication with HMRC in relation to client taxation matters
- Assisting managers and partners with other client related tasks
- Experience in preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and other unincorporated entities
- At least 5 passes at GCSE level including English Language and Mathematics at A-C level
- AAT level 3 or above
- Willingness to develop tax knowledge and study for ATT
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office software
- Good organisation skills including ability to prioritise
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- Experience of working in a professional office
- Ability to drive and access to own transport
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm
Holidays: 20 days holiday plus statutory days
Pension: In line with auto-enrolement
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not give your consent to Debbie Burbage Recruitment contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please do not apply.