Due to internal promotion our client is looking for a Sales Ledger Assistant to join the busy accounts team. This is an excellent role with a company that offers progression and personal development.
Reporting to the Ledger Manager, duties include:
- Raising Daily Sales invoices
- Sending out weekly Customer Statements
- Liaising with customers/colleagues
- Support the running of month end tasks
- Cover Credit Control when required
- Ensure compliance with the financial and operational procedures of the Group
- Assisting in the year end audit
- A confident computer user who has had experience with Microsoft Office
- To have good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and on occasion with stressed/shortened deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Understand the importance of adhering to tight deadlines
- Methodical and accurate working practice
- Accountability for all actions and responsibilities
- Ability to learn and pick up new skills quickly and efficiently.
- Knowledge of Sales ledger
Hours 8.00am – £4.30pm Monday to Friday, salary depending on experience. 22 days holiday plus statutory days, pension, free parking
This position is based just outside of Towcester and is within commutable distance of Northampton, Milton Keynes, Daventry, Brackley, Buckingham and Banbury. Due to the remote location, you will need to be a driver as it is not accessible by public transport.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.