Hours 8:30am – 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join their busy team. They are looking for a positive, goal orientated individual to be the first point of contact for customers with queries about products and orders, and to provide support for sales representatives.
The Sales Administrator is responsible for processing orders via email or phone with meticulous attention to detail. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Process orders via email and phone
- Contact clients to obtain mising information or answer queries
- Liase with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain accurate sales and customer records
- Produce monthly sales reports
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales Support Agent
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multitask and work as part of a team