£Excellent pa (dependant on experience) – Working hours – 8:30 – 5:00pm (1 hr lunch)
Our client is a software company based in Northampton who are looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist.
To provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies, as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Receives sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Making sure the reception area is kept clean & tidy.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience as a Receptionist
- Good IT skills are essential
- Excellent administration experience
- Self-starter who can work for a remote Manager
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Works well on your own initiative but supports colleagues
- Customer/Client Focus