We are looking to recruit a Temp to perm Purchase Leader Clerk, for a well-established business in Wellingborough. The role will be working within a busy accounts team doing end to end Purchase ledger.
This position requires a high level of accuracy, strong customer service skills and the ability to work under pressure using their own initiative.
- Receiving goods in
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Making payments via BACS
- Processing staff expenses
- Running GRNI report and preparing accruals list for month end management accounts
- Completion of quarterly duty claim
- Completion of monthly purchase ledger balance sheet reconciliation
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Data entry of invoices and staff expenses
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Liaising with goods in and purchasing to resolve queries
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
- Filing invoices
The ideal candidate will have a strong accountancy back ground. You will need to be flexible, well organised and have outstanding attention to detail. Good excel skills are required along with good written and verbal communication.