We are excited to be assisting our Northampton based client in their search for a Purchase Ledger Assistant. You would be joining a small friendly finance team, within a business that continues to thrive during these times.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, main duties will include:
- Code and input of purchase invoices
- Gain authorisation of purchase invoices in readiness for payment
- Resolve queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Allocating monies received
- Preparation of supplier payment runs
- Maintaining the purchase order system
- Assisting in other areas of finance when required
- Ad hoc reporting.
It is essential that you have previous purchase ledger experience, strong communication and IT skills including Microsoft Office and Excel. You need to be a team player willing to assist in the finance department as required.
Debbie Burbage Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not give your consent to Debbie Burbage Recruitment contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please do not apply.