Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 (dependant on experience)
We are working with an established and rapidly growing Northampton business at an exciting time of expansion, operating across the Midlands serving Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk.
The organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Officer with HR experience desirable however not essential. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly but fast paced and professional organisation.
Working within a busy team your main responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Payroll; experience is a essential
- HR administration; experience is desirable however not a necessity as progress into HR will be part of the role.
- Processing and maintaining employee data (120 employees) including bonus/commission calculations for submission to Moorepay
- Manage and maintain employee records, processing new starters/leavers
- Managing employee company benefits scheme and auto-enrolment pension scheme
The ideal candidate will have payroll experience and have excellent attention to detail, strong numeracy and literacy skills, be a team player with excellent attention to detail, has a real drive and determination to succeed, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge/experience of MoorePay software would be desirable and HR administration experience an advantage.
The role is based in Northampton, but within a commutable distance of Market Harborough, Kettering, Wellingborough, Towcester.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.