Our client is an independent company who is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to be responsible for the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long-term marketing strategy for the company.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing
- CIM qualified is desirable
- Previous experience of working as a Marketing Manager
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Open plan office
- Small friendly team that works closely together
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days per year
- There are annual performance reviews
- Great opportunity for career progression