We are working with a progressive Northamptonshire business who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant who will work closely with the Financial Controller and prepare the management accounts for review.
The objective of the role is to deliver effective and accurate financial and management reporting on a timely basis and to contribute to the maintenance of strong financial control throughout the business.
Specific tasks will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for all group companies in accordance with reporting
- Involvement in production of group forecast/budget providing detailed analysis of direct and
overhead costs as required.
- Liaison with departmental/business unit heads to resolve queries.
- Delivery of management accounts to business leaders.
- Preparation of back up schedules and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will be qualified CIMA or ACCA with relevant practical experience, have excellent IT/Excel skills and be confident working with high volumes of data. You will be keen to further develop your career within an SME environment where you will play a key critical role within the business.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.