Our client, a highly respected Kettering based distribution/manufacturing company, has an opportunity for a Management Accountant to join their finance team and provide accounting support to both the finance and the distribution teams
Reporting to the Financial Manager, duties will include:
- Daily sales report from SAP
- Accruals & prepayments for Management Accounts
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Rolling Forecast for 12 Months
- Budgets/Cash Forecasting
- Assisting the assistant accountant with invoice financing reconciliations
- Monthly sales reports for Sales Director and Retail Manager
- Stock Control maintenance/adjustments – liaising with Stock Manager.
- Sales Analysis for Retail
- Customer Rebates (400+ Customers monthly)
The ideal candidate with be self-motivated and have good attention to detail. They will be a confident user of Excel (Intermediate) and SAP (Business One) with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that will provide a varied role within a progressive organisation.
Salary offered will be between £30,000 and £35,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.