Our Corby-based client are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their established, friendly team in this newly created position. Reporting to the Financial Controller who is an excellent mentor, they are offering study support, free onsite parking, and flexible working hours. This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to hone their skills and grow.
Assisting with the preparation of monthly managing accounts including:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepayments and accruals
- Bank account reconciliations – multi-currency
- Sales analysis
- Prepare, reconcile and submit quarterly VAT returns, including Intrastats and ECSL’s
- Assist with quarterly forecasts and annual budget preparation
- Prepare schedules and supply all required information for year-end audit
- Supervise credit control process
- Positive, eager attitude with willingness to learn
- Experience using Sage preferred but not essential and a solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in a similar, all-round accounts position
- Multi-currency accounting experience would be advantageous
- Part-qualified or the desire to become qualified
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm, Fridays 8:00am – 3:00pm
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 per annum
Benefits: Study support, 25 days holiday + stats, free onsite parking, early finish on Fridays, pension in line with autoenrollment.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.