Our client is looking for an experienced IT Systems Manger to work in their Kettering office.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company, in a new role which offers progression and career develop.
This position is to lead, evolve and maintain accounting and supply chain cloud-based application software solutions for the company’s clients.
To lead, evolve and maintain the internal software and hardware solutions for the company to work in partnership with their third-party IT infrastructure support team.
- To research and advise on the preferred cloud-based accounting and supply chain solutions for the company’s client service and industry sectors
- To continually research the market for evolving products to enhance our cloud-based solution offering
- Project manage and ensure effective implementation of all new software
- To identify training needs to ensure all team members are competently trained in the necessary applications
- To be responsible for the successful migration of existing clients onto the recommended cloud-based software solution
- To be responsible for the successful migration of all new clients onto the recommended cloud-based software solution
- To maintain a register of software applications used on a client by client basis
- To maintain and report as directed on all software application costs
- To identify opportunities to develop software application revenue incomes
- To identify opportunities to train clients on software application systems and create a revenue income
- To be proactive in identifying the internal IT needs of the company and provide initial suggestions and solutions. This to include hardware, software and infrastructure
- To assist users in diagnosing IT problems, resolving internally where possible, and reporting issues to the company’s third-party support team
- To coach, where necessary, users in the use of software packages and provide advice on the general use of IT equipment
- To carry out any hoc IT tasks and support as necessary
Key Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Experienced IT Systems Manager
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of accounting and supply chain cloud-based software applications
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of accounting and supply chain desktop software solutions
- IT literate with advanced Microsoft Office skill
- Effective communication – internally and externally
- Ability to interface at all levels
- Supportive of colleagues
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Insurance (including cash plan scheme)
- Free Car Parking
- Frequent Social Events
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Full hour lunch break
- Childcare vouchers
- Bi-annual office parties (Summer and Christmas)
Debbie Burbage Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.