IT Systems Administrator
Salary £22,000 – £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Our client is looking for a full time IT Systems Administrator, based at their office in Northampton.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Manage and co-ordinate all IT related matters including networking, security, data, telephony, print management and all computer hardware and software issues
- Provide solutions related to hardware, software and network issues
- Monitor network usage, backups and server maintenance/health checks
- Manage all systems and applications to ensure relevant updates are implemented
- Manage in-house MS Exchange (216)
- Identify problems and provide strategic solutions for the Management Team
The ideal candidate will have good technical knowledge of Windows Servers and associated
Microsoft products together with an interest in helping the company adapt and improve current
systems and processes.
The role would suit a problem solver with good time management skills and someone who has an eye for detail.
Previous experience as an IT Systems Administrator/2nd Line Support is essential, preferably in an
office based environment.
Some experience of SQL Reporting Services would be advantageous.
Debbie Burbage Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.