Our client a South Northamptonshire organisation have a requirement for an Invoicing / Sales Ledger Team Leader to join the business in this newly created position. Previous supervisory experience is not essential but eagerness and excellent interpersonal skills are essential. This is a fabulous opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Working within a busy department, this is a “hands on role”, responsibilities include:
- Supervising one team member
- Raising multi-currency invoices and credit notes, Sterling, Dollars and Euro
- Ensuring the sales ledger is closed and reconciled by working day 2
- Implementing controls to ensure invoice details are correct
- Liaising with credit control to assist with resolving queries
You’ll be instrumental in working within the team and ensuring internal and external relationships are maintained to a high standard. In return you will be part of a hardworking, genuine team and business that continues to grow.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years invoicing experience, ideally utilising multi-currency. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be proficient with Excel, with superb organisational skills and the ability to work with high volumes.
The role is based in South Northamptonshire but with good road links with Milton Keynes, Northampton, Towcester, Brackley, Buckingham and Daventry.