Working 9am to 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Our client is an independent practice, who is well respected and known for retaining and supporting their staff. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated graduate to train and support to become a qualified Accountant.
You will need to be an intelligent, hardworking and motivated graduate looking to work in practice with a long-term goal of becoming a chartered Accountant.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual statutory accounts for Limited Companies and other entities
- Assisting with audits of Limited Companies and other entities
- Assistance with the Preparation of Corporation Tax computations
- Degree – minimum of 2:1
- 10 A-C grades at GCSE level, 3 A-C grades at A Level
- First time passes in any Professional (accountancy) exams taken
- Good organisation skills including ability to prioritise
- Team player with good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- Smart, professional appearance
- Ability to drive and access to own transport is essential
- Study: Study package to be offered to the successful candidate (Normally a thirty-six-month training agreement will be signed by the successful candidate following completion of their probationary period).
- Hours:5 hours per week. A Flexi-Time arrangement is operated subject to core hours and client commitments
- Annual Leave: 20 days plus statutory holidays per year. Within 2 years of qualifying rise to 25 days plus stats.
- Pension Scheme: Auto-enrolment into the company pension scheme for eligible employees is offered