We are working with a local company looking to recruit a German Speaking Account Manager. In this busy role you will be joining at a pivotal time of growth, with plans to take their German market sign over the next few years. Working for this established business, you will be reporting to the Divisional Manager, duties include:
- Managing the day-to-day process of orders into new customers
- Working with the current supply team to make sure stock is in the correct location ready to fulfil orders
- Understand the customers and work to ensure deliveries are made in full and on time
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure stock is ready to leave the site in good order
- Liaising with Hauliers to ensure timely collections and deliveries
- Monitoring rejection items at depot level
- Speaking with the German buying teams to develop strong working relationships, utilising information supplied by main trading team in the UK
The ideal candidate will be fluent in German, have previous account management experience, ideally gained within Retail, but this is not essential. You will have advanced Excel, strong written and verbal commutation and be comfortable talking to Buyers, Depot Managers and Buying Assistants.
SALARY: £30,000 to £50,000 per annum depending on experience, bonus, pension, 22 days holiday plus statutory days.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.