Financial Controller – Interim or Permanent
£45k to £55k
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (1 hour for lunch)
Our client is looking for an experienced Financial Controller for their head office in Northampton. They work within the distribution of equipment to trade and have a turnover of around approximately £20m.
- Managing the accounts department (team of 5) on a day to day basis
- Preparation and submissions of VAT returns
- Responsible for monthly management reporting processes, including balance sheet reconciliations and regular monitoring
- Provide accurate P&L and cash flow forecasting as and when required
- Develop and improve financial control processes
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers
What you will need:
- Be a qualified accountant or (ACA/ ACCA/CIMA) with at least years PQE
- Extensive experience in management of transactions processing and payroll
- Strong experience in management reporting and short and long term cash flow forecasting
- Be able to demonstrate experience in leading and motivating a team
- VAT knowledge
- Familiarity with year end close procedures, drafting accounts and preparing supporting documentation for auditors
- Private health
- Low cost health policy
- Death in service
- 22 days holiday increasing to 27 days + BH Holidays
If you are interested in our role as have experience as a financial controller please do get in touch and we will be happy to hear from you.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.