We are working with a Northampton based award winning organisation looking to recruit a Finance Manager to work at the Northampton Head Office. This is a pivotal role as it provides financial information that informs strategic direction as part of the management team.
Reporting to the CEO you will provide strategic direction in the planning and delivery of Finance. Contribute to the strategic and operational management of the organisation as part of the Management Team.
- Ensure the financial viability of the organisation – including calculation, agreement and monitoring of annual Budgets, preparation of in-year forecasts and modifications to plans.
- Preparation and interpretation of management accounts.
- Responsibility for official returns in line with statutory and contractual requirements.
- Input to relevant sub-groups of the Board of Directors.
- Management of commercial company insurance matters.
- Company Secretarial duties to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
- Work effectively as part of the management team to identify key business objectives, developing appropriate plans and implementing strategies.
- Presentation of figures to the SMT and Board Members
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of managing a small finance team and will have relevant qualifications or experience in accounting procedures. Our client is looking for an individual who has produced management accounts, budgets and in-year reforecasts, with strong systems experience. Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be liaising for various managers and departments within the business.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.