We are pleased to be working with a Northampton based organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced, Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA Finance Manager to join their team. Providing finance and administration support to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager this is an ideal prospect to enhance your finance career and the opportunity to bring your experience and expertise to the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage the working capital components of the businesses, and in particular Accounts Receivable, cash, HP Agreements and Accounts Payable
- Ensure that all VAT, PAYE, NI, and other relevant tax reports are submitted correctly and payments made on time
- Develop the annual plan, including production of budgets, forecasts and capital expenditure plans
- Monitor and review performance against budgets/forecasts, including preparation of regular reports to board and other stakeholders
- Prepare rolling forecasts of profit/loss, balance sheets and cash flows
- Review effectiveness of internal controls covering financial, operational and compliance
- Prepare analysis and undertake projects aimed at improving business performance
The successful candidate will be computer literate, with advanced Excel skills be Qualified/Part Qualified (CIMA/ACCA). You will be highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work to strict deadlines with attention to detail
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.