We are working with a local growing company looking to recruit an experienced administrator to maintain their Ecommerce website and become a valued member of the team. Working for this established business, you will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager, duties will include:
- Online product maintenance including pricing updates, promotions, and SKU codes
- Upload and launch new products
- Continuous evaluation of product pages, including ensuring all products are SEO friendly
- Monitoring competitor’s sites to ensure competitive pricing
- Provide support to the sales teams
- Liaise with the marketing team with ideas to promote new and existing products
- Build strong working relationships with their manufacturers to keep them updated with product development
- Assist with media content and blogs
- KPI reporting
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 DOE
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm Friday
Holidays: 20 days plus statutory days
Pension in line with auto-enrolment
The ideal candidate will have strong administration experience, ideally within an Ecommerce environment, be motivated, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced organisation. Being interested in the product and having a keen technical eye is paramount, along with previous experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite.
Debbie Burbage Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.