Working hours 9am to 5:30pm (Mon to Fri).
Our client is looking for an experienced Defendant Motor Claims Fee Earner/Supervisor who has a strong track record of supervising a team in Defendant RTA Litigation.
The location of the position is Rushden in Northamptonshire, with the team you are supervising being based Offshore.
The role is to supervise Defendant RTA Litigation in the Small Claims Track, Fast-Track and some Multi-Track Offshore. Predominantly the role will be supervising high volume, fast turnaround cases (SCT and credit hire cases).
To supervise and coach a number of Paralegals in an Offshore Team.
- Review and sign off the following documents prepared by Paralegals:
- Notices of Acting
- Acknowledgements of Service
- Directions questionnaires
- Disclosure statements
- Listing Questionnaires
- Witness statements
- Trial bundles
- Instructions to Counsel
- Draft orders
- Instructions to costs draftsman
- Allocation of new cases to appropriate handler
- Consider and set case strategy and recommended offers
- Oversee evidence gathering and attend telephone hearings
- 23 days holiday plus statutory bank holiday
- Free Parking
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity for progression