We are working with our Milton Keynes based client, a global organisation, who are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused individual to join the business in this newly created role.
- Responding to customer calls, dealing with queries (via website, email and over the phone)
- Providing advice on products.
- Responding to and solving complex complaints.
- Dealing with replacement products when required.
- Order Processing – dealing with payments, customer queries, discrepancies, missing items, filing etc.
- Liaising with different teams both internally and externally to ensure the order process is managed from start to finish.
- Arranging meetings, booking overnight accommodation when required.
- Ordering office stationery.
- Any other Adhoc tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in customer service, professional, and possess excellent communication skills. A real self-starter who will embrace the brand and its products and be able to share expert knowledge with their customers.
Have the ability to work well within a small team but also independently. They will possess strong IT skills, including Word and Excel and ideally have experience of SAP and EDI processing.
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 DoE (plus bonus)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
Holidays: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Pension: Group Pension Scheme
Further Benefits: Life cover and health plan
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.