Salary: £21,000 to £24,000pa (dependant on experience)
Working Hours: 8.00am – 6:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Our client is a leading UK Corporate Finance company that have arranged £3 billion in finance over the past 50 years and are looking for a compliance officer.
They are looking for someone who will work as part of a team of 3 who are responsible for the compliance of agreements when providing corporate finance.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to progress and develop their career.
- Checking financial documents – to make sure they are accurate, correct & compliant
- Loading payments onto in-house system & Excel
- Making payments via internet banking
- Filing agreements/legal documents with Companies House
- Liaising with solicitors
- Checking & anaylising statistics
- Checking compliance of agreements & protecting the company legally
- Putting records on to CRM system
- Adhoc duties as required
Key Skills Required:
- To be highly organised
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Can work under pressure
- Someone who can push back to the sales team if information/legal requirements are needed before money is provided
- Bupa for staff, partner and family
- Company pension scheme
- 21 days holiday entitlement + statutory bank holidays
- Trips to Monaco
- Due to company growth, there is opportunity for progression
- Opportunity for salary growth with experience
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.