Our client remains the number one provider of insurance by delivering the best customer experience at every opportunity and they want you to join their team!
This is a full-time position, working hours of 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Be part of their professional team within a successful, secure, local company providing a fresh, vibrant and fast-paced environment.
Your strengths will lie in:
- Your support of the Solicitor and Defendant Legal Team
- Your strong attention to detail
- Your full understanding of the CPR and the Civil Litigation Procedure
- Your awareness of current and future legal development in the UK
- Your excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Your respect for confidential information
- Your efficient management of Litigation workload
Your duties will involve:
- Dealing with all types of cases – LVI, Fraud, occupancy issues on Multi-Track cases
- Carrying out initial review of litigated cases
- Ensuring full compliance with the CPR
- Recognising key points of argument in contentious litigated claims
- Gathering and document relevant evidence
- Reviewing all evidence, establishing prospects of success, valuing injury claims, credit hire and other special damages
- Drafting various relevant court forms & documents (including Part 7/8 pleadings)
- Complying with court directions
- Dealing with applications and court hearings
- Preparing matters for trial
- Instructing and briefing Counsel
- Reporting any concerns in relation to litigated claims
- Liaising with service providers where necessary
- Identifying and report areas of improvement for systems and workflow
- Identifying key legal developments relevant to UK Civil Law
- Salary circa £30 -38K dependent on experience
- Knowledge, training and opportunities to develop
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.