Salary £12,417 (2 x fixed evenings)
Selby, North Yorkshire
Do you have a vocation to work within the care industry? Are you someone who naturally nurtures people, does giving and caring come easily to you? Are you looking for an opportunity to get into care work but have no experience?
If you have answered YES to the above, please apply below
This role is working with an autistic young man, who is nonverbal and has learning difficulties. Working on a one to one basis and based at his home, within the village of Burn.
- Providing personal care
- Preparing supper
- Supporting him if he cannot sleep – throughout the night
- Administering medication (already distributed in blister packs)
- Working 12 hour shifts 7pm to 7am – 2 (fixed) days per week
- You do not need previous care experience
- A genuine interest in looking after an individual who needs constant support
- Someone who is reliable and resilient
- A full UK driving licence/car is essential
The village of Burn is within commutable distance of Castleford, Pontefract, York and Leeds
Debbie Burbage Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.