Salary: £16,000 to £18,000pa (increasing with experience)
Hours: 9.00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Our client has a current requirement for a telemarketing (Business Development) candidate who has extensive business-to-business telesales experience. You will be required to build relationships with prospects by telephone, with the aim of securing appointments for their Clients. Emphasis is very much on the provision of quality lead-generation and results, not number of calls or decision-maker contact. You will regularly communicate with your Client accounts about potential opportunities, including diary availability and overall management of your accounts and time.
This is due to expansion and an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to progress and develop their career.
Management of a range of diverse Client accounts to include:
- Fulfilment and delivery of various Client accounts (generating highly qualified appointments).
- Communicating to the Client to provide regular briefings on individual appointment details including diary management for appointment date/times. To be achieved through regular face-to-face meetings and phone.
- Effective Diary management to ensure efficient use of the Client’s time in relation to geography.
- Administration of Client’s account – must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel and knowledge of ACT! will be useful.
Depending upon your experience and capability you may be involved in sourcing and developing new business Client accounts.
Key Skills Required:
- The candidate ideally should have a proven track record with at least one year’s experience of prior B2B telemarketing, and the ability to undertake development at the highest level.
- Alternatively, if you have a good education and a willingness to learn with the right attitude, training will be provided.
- 20 days holiday entitlement + statutory bank holidays + week at Christmas
- Statutory pension scheme
- Opportunity for commission in time with bringing in new business
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.