Our Corby based client are implementing Sage X3 ERP and are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work closely with the external consultants and assist with the implementation. Once the installation is complete you will take day to day responsibility for the system.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, duties include:
- Supporting the business team through the implementation of the Sage X3 ERP platform from the outset and being the subject matter expert on an ongoing basis.
- Own and undertake tasks throughout the programme and manage the environment on a day-to-day basis.
- Building on existing skills and experience around the Sage X3 platform during the implementation to facilitate the internal creation of ad hoc reports and the definition of change requests within the company upon completion of the programme.
- Acting as a conduit between the business and the external / global technology teams with the capability to translate an end user or business objective into tangible technical requirements and see them through to delivery.
- Creating reports as required by the different departments.
- Training existing and new starters on the systems.
- Setting up users, defining roles and system permissions.
- Ad hoc duties that may arise.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter. Ideally have Sage X3 business process alignment within a manufacturing or engineering business. Experience of delivering lean process improvements, have extensive data modelling and data management skills. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence and interpret data requirements.
- Salary: £Competitive D.o.E
- Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- 25 days holiday + statutory days
- Cash Health Plan
- Life Assurance x3
The role is based in Corby, but within commutable distance of Kettering, Market Harborough, Peterborough, Cambridge, Leicester, Northampton, Wellingborough and Rushden.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.