Our client has an upbeat working environment, where all the voices of the team are heard. This is a proven business model and one which has enabled the business to expand and thrive. Reporting to the Finance Manager, duties include:
- Inputting and coding purchase invoices
- Weekly and monthly payment runs
- Bank postings and reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns
- Dealing with queries from clients and the business directors
- General administration and ad hoc duties
- Answering the telephone when required
- Supporting Month End close with accruals, prepayments, and journal entries
- Assisting with end-to-end payroll processing
The ideal candidate will be organised, have outstanding attention to detail, with the ability to work to tight deadlines, have proven experience in a similar role, with the drive to succeed and help those around them. AAT Level 3 or higher preferred. Study support considered after probationary period.
- £20,000 – £25,000 per annum D.o.E
- Hours of work 9am – 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- 20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays + additional leave at Christmas
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home (flexibility once you have built up a good understanding of the company, clients and workload)
The role is based in a rural location and within commutable distance of Brackley, Buckingham, Daventry, Northampton, Milton Keynes and Towcester.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.