Our Northampton based client is looking to recruit and experienced accounts assistant into this Assistant Accountant position. This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever-growing organisation. If you want to work hard, learn from a fabulous mentor, with the view becoming a management accountant, this is absolutely the position for you.
Supporting the Management Accountant with day to day and monthly duties including:
- Raising sales invoices
- Assisting with the purchase ledger process including raising purchase orders
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the cashflow monitoring
- Processing employee expenses and credit card transactions
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Collating purchase invoice payments for authorisation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with management accounts
- Ad hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will have relevant working experience, be studying AAT (study support available) or QBE. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, have strong Excel and systems experience, with a clean full driving licence.
The role based in Northampton and within commutable distance of Daventry, Towcester, Wellingborough, Kettering and Mark Harborough.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.