Salary circa £22,000 pa
Hours: 8.00am-5.30pm – 37.5 hour week.
We are working with a Northampton based award winning organisation looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to work in the Finance department at the Northampton Head Office.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join the finance team. This role will provide a general admin role across the finance function, including; sales ledger, credit control, cashbook and purchase ledger for a group of companies.
Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Maintain Credit Control processes to ensure debtors levels are kept to a minimum
- Process of daily Sales Ledgers functions
- Post cashbook activity on a daily basis
- Resolve internal and external queries
- Process Purchase ledger activity
- Provision of cover for other members of the team during staff absences
- Other adhoc duties when required
Key Skills Required:
- Relevant experience of working in an accounts environment
- Excellent Interpersonal and communications skill
- Has good organisation skills and pays attention to detail
- Has flexible attitude to work
- Can work as part of a team as well on their own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Good IT skills