Are you looking to join a business that offers progression? Working within a busy finance team, you will be part of an organisation that promotes internally wherever possible. Working within this busy environment duties include:
- Processing expenses
- Balance sheet and P & L reconciliations
- Assisting with sales ledger, credit control and purchase ledger
- Cash book reconciliations
- Preparation and posting the prepayments and accruals journals
- Intercompany reconciliation preparation
- Assisting with preparing quarterly VAT reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- A confident computer user who has had exposure to Microsoft Office – particularly maintaining spreadsheets, using basic formulas and pivot tables.
- A good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
- To have good communication skills
- The ability to learn and pick up new skills quickly and efficiently.
Salary: Competitive plus study support
Working Hours: 40 hour (Monday to Friday)
Holidays: 22 days plus statutory days
Pension: in line with auto-enrolment
Other Benefits: Free parking
This position is based in Towcester and is within commutable distance of Northampton, Milton Keynes, Daventry, Brackley, Buckingham and Banbury.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.