A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a busy finance team in Milton Keynes. Working in this expanding organisation you will have excellent all-round accounting exposure and be mentored by an exceptional FD.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Bank reconciliations and daily banking
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciliation of credit card statements
- Assisting with month end routines
- Assisting with purchase ledger
- Reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Assisting with credit control
- And other ad hoc financial duties
The ideal candidate will have had relevant experience within an accounts department, with the ability to make a valued and professional contribution to the finance reporting process. You will need to have strong communication and IT skills including sage line 50 Microsoft Office and Excel and be willing to help out in the finance department wherever necessary.
Competitive salary, Pension, Study Support, working hours 8.30am – 5pm, 20 days holiday plus statutory days.
The role is based in Milton Keynes but within commutable distance of Northampton, Dunstable, and Bedford