Our client is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to work in their Kettering office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within an accounts department and want to progress and develop their career.
- To assist in the processing of sales and purchase ledger invoices.
- Bank, credit card and petty cash reconciliations.
- Processing nominal ledger journals.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT Returns
- Assisting with the weekly and monthly payroll processing
Key Skills Required:
- AAT quailed or part-qualified, qualified by experience or graduate
- Recent experience of working in a finance or accounts environment
- An aptitude for figures and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally and efficiently
- Knowledge and experience of using accountancy software and Microsoft Office
- Hours 9am to 5.30pm
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full study
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Insurance (including cash plan scheme)
- Free Car Parking
- 1 hour lunch break
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.